 CAD / Development / 8162
    Re: Preview .dat and .ldr in Windows Explorer? —Leonardo Zide
   (...) A couple years ago I wrote something that created a popup window with the description of DAT/LCD files, like when you move the mouse over a Word or Excel file. You can try (URL) and see if it still works (I think the last OS I tried it on was (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        LeoCAD / LDraw Shell Extension DLL (Was: Preview .dat...) —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Wow! This is awesome! And you've kept this cool little program all for yourself all these years. No, it's just that I haven't been surfing your pages for ages. Shame on me. Pity it doesn't recognize .ldr files, but that's understandable (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)