 CAD / Development / 8159
  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) See, my point is that while YOU might be happy to know that, there is no one right answer. I certainly can imagine someone else not wanting to know about resubmits of holds they did a long time ago... (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) Yep agreed, it'd be nice if wee could individually select notifications from a list. And there are probably people who'd want a longer list than me too 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)