 CAD / Development / 8156
    Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I think notification is warrented for any activity involving parts I have submitted. Also, I think a message to me if an author resubmits a part I Hold voted would be nice -Orion (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System —Ross Crawford
   (...) I'd be happy to know: 1. When a part I submitted gets a "hold" 2. When a part I submitted gets authorised 3. As Orion says, when a part I previously "held" is re-submitted. Not sure what's best here - ideally, this would include those I "held" (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) See, my point is that while YOU might be happy to know that, there is no one right answer. I certainly can imagine someone else not wanting to know about resubmits of holds they did a long time ago... (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yep agreed, it'd be nice if wee could individually select notifications from a list. And there are probably people who'd want a longer list than me too 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)