 CAD / Development / 8067
    Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files —Niels Karsdorp
   It is not only about adding text to a 3D world or a 2D render of it, but also about arrows. Arrows are (can be) used to point to a specific part or a group of parts. What about when this (these) part(s) are not visible in a different camera (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files —Kevin Clague
   Niels, I'm not sure what to do about arrows that are hidden because the view angle hides it. Do you have any ideas? It seems to me that it is just like any other part that is hidden from view. You can't see it. Do you have ideas how to work around (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)