 CAD / Development / 8054
8053  |  8055
Subject:
LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-05 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:18:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This fifth update for 2002 contains 199 files, including 116 new parts. As
always, along with the new parts, there are various fixes, new primitives, and
name changes.

The Parts Tracker is now up and running again, but the 2002-05 parts preview
page is not yet available. I hope to resolve this later this weekend.

You can get the new update at <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/>.

Thanks to all the authors and reviewers for getting these parts into a state
worthy of release, and to Steve Bliss for helping me through my first Parts
Update as a PT admin.

With this out of the way, I hope to be able to turn my attention to the large
number of files requiring admin review - and maybe we can get another smaller
update out before the end of the year!

Chris