 CAD / Development / 8022
    Use of box.dat primitive —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Hello all, I'm a bit concerned about several parts submitted to the Parts Tracker that use the box.dat primitive (the one with all faces and edges present), where other primitives would have been more appropriate. It seems to me that in several of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Use of box.dat primitive —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Forgive me, for I have sinned. You are absolutely correct. It has been too easy to just use the box.dat instead of experimenting with the other ones, not knowing if they go from -1 to 1 or just from 0 to 1 and in what axises. And, of course, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Use of box.dat primitive —Chris Dee
   (...) Then I invite you to take a look at the new primitives reference (URL) let me know if you feel this needs to have more information. Chris (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Use of box.dat primitive —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I have taken several looks at it, and finally I've decided to repent. /Tore (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)