 CAD / Development / 802
  Picayune request for LDLite

I'd like to have more colors available in the Background Color and Default Piece Color drop-downs. Or the ability to type in different color codes. While editing parts, it is useful to set the part-color to a transparent value -- it makes it much (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Picayune request for LDLite

(...) I second Steve's request for a good way to see _all_ the type 5 lines. A _feature_ in LDraw is convenient in this respect - you can change the 5s to 2s and LDraw willl ignore the spurious data at the end of the line. I think LDLite ignores (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Picayune request for LDLite

I don't know what color "Picayune" is, but try using "3". (*) I'll add to the wishlist a desire for more colors on the drop down menus. Right now it is LDRAW-compatible, but it would be nice to be able to override the numbers in the edit box. You (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)