 CAD / Development / 797
  Re: ldraw part update?

(...) That's on me. Sorry. Yes, it needs to be released soon. But there are a few issues that need to be resolved prior to a full release. It is possible that I will go ahead and release a partial update, and hold the few pieces that are causing (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw part update?

which parts are causing problems? the yellow boat? (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw part update?

which parts are causing problems? the yellow boat? please release it with the parts that are ready and fix the ones that are problomatic later... i am espically wating for the spear to become official before i release my large collection of castle (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw part update?

(...) The boat is one. There are a few others. The good news is that the majority of the pieces will be released soon - tomorrow or Thursday. And that includes the spear. :-) Been working on it all evening - good thing this was a sucky night for (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)