 CAD / Development / 7951
    Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2 —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Do you mean convert stiff-legged, armless figs to modern figs, or to convert files with modern figs to use the new arm and hand parts? The latter seems more useful. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2 —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Yes that latter is what I intend. My only roadblock is extracting the correct info from the text. I'm also going to hold off until the new arm and hand are officially released. -Orion (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)