 CAD / Development / 7946
    Re: Toruseses? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Look in the LDRAW\P directory. All the torii are there (I assume you know the naming convention) -Orion (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Toruseses? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, my learning curve wasn't the smoothest, but I figured it out eventually. My question is more specific, though... Some time ago I downloaded Paul Easter's torii.zip from (URL) I wasn't sure if these fine primitives are canonical, or if (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)