 CAD / Development / 7917 (-10)
  Re: Idea for a meta-statement

(...) Steve, you gave me an idea, hehe! Here's my first pre-embryo of an LDDP plugin: (URL) far, it is anything but impressive. It can only handle the LDS LINE command, and without any error check at all. Just copy the DLL into the Plugins folder (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Delphi Help Needed: Converting string to TStringList?

(...) D'ooooh, I tried MyStringList.Add(str...leteText); and had all strCompleteText in MyStringList.Strings[0]! Now it works. Thanks a lot! /Tore (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H3B9uK.Jo6@lugnet.com... (...) MyStringList? MyStringList.Text := strCompleteText; As long as you want one element in MyStringList for each LF-separated string in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Delphi Help Needed: Converting string to TStringList?

Hi! strCompleteText: String; MyStringList: TStringList; How do I convert strCompleteText (containing LF's) into strings in MyStringList? (The other way is quite simple.) TIA, /Tore (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: List of Colors (Re: Wheel Generator Plugin)

(...) That is probably one of the most complete LCad color lists available, but it is focused on original LDraw and LDLite standards. I use L3Lab for quick viewing and L3P/POV for high quality renderings. And tires look *much* better in POV when (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: List of Colors (Re: Wheel Generator Plugin)

(...) Is this what you want? (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  List of Colors (Re: Wheel Generator Plugin)

(...) For the Wheel Generator I used a list of colors taken from LDDesignPad, but it contains many colors (almost) never used. Does anyone knows a list of most common colors together with the LDraw-number and RGB-value? About a default color for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll

(...) There is an update of LDDesignPad, check Carsten's website: (URL) well Niels (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Program Interfacing

(...) You should grab the LDAO source code, it's all handled in one class file. Of course, it's overcomplicated (I never do anything simply). What I did in LDAO was to write the DAT code to a temporary file, then write another temporary LDR/DAT file (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What about a tool that unsorts all parts of a mdel

(...) Uh oh! Doesn't LEGO Creator have an explosion function? They've probably got a patent application in the works for it, so you might as well just give up on that idea. ;^) (...) That one might not be patented yet. Better hash it out before the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact