 CAD / Development / 7905
Re: What about a tool that unsorts all parts of a mdel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:19:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Well I'm afraid is not what I want Lpub is nice but is not what i'm talking
about i'm talking about something like in the 6000 idea book in the fisrt
pages use se all the pieces for building the house all over the ground,
I'll show you all a picture like it

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1986/c86me/c86me-23.jpg

look down where the box of model 6698 is well you see all parts all over
that's what I mean.

That's what MLCAD's Favorites folder is for.  Drag a part in the parts list
to the favorites folder, create your own pile.

-Tim