 CAD / Development / 7897 (-5)
  What about a tool that unsorts all parts of a mdel

Has anyone made or think on making a tool that un sorts parts of a ldr model? It whould be cool to make a screenshot of a model that is build and then you se the same parts used of the same model all over you don't need to worry if your parents want (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll

(...) I had the same problem first, too. You have to use (and download) the other version of LDDesignPad LDDesignPad119b.zip That version works well with plugins! Niels Karsdorp (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll

(...) Step 1: I tried LDDesignPad, and it worked. Step 2: I copied PluginMinifig.dll (471 kb) into the Plugins folder. Step 3: I tried LDDesignPad, and it crasched at startup: "Illegal operation". Step 4: I removed PluginMinifig.dll from the Plugins (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Program Interfacing

Can someone give me the quick and dirty lowdown on how to interface a file editor to L3Lab? (e.g. how LDAO and LDDesignPad do it) -Orion (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll

(...) Here's how to install a plugin for LDDesignPad: -Take the supplied DLL and put it into the Plugins folder in the LDDesignPad directory It's as simple a that. To use the plugin, select it under the Plugins submenu in the Tools menu. -Orion (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact