 CAD / Development / 786
    L3P + L3GO - rumor or fact? —Rodney Hester
   Is it true that L3P will now use L3GO bricks where available? If so, where should the L3GO part files be placed? I ask because of my quest for perfection on a perfectly-rendered Galaxy Explorer, and those sloped cones are just God-awful ugly right (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)