 CAD / Development / 7809
Re: New tool for making minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:19:02 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:H2529w.7Jx@lugnet.com...

OK, I've downloaded the source.  I took a loo and I've mostly figured out • it
works but could you explain how I incorporate this into my current form?

Hmm, let's see, looking through the source and guessing...

Make sure you have stub.pas, ytab.pas, ldliteVRh.pas, ldliteVR_main.pas and
UniDIB.pas in you project library.

uses stub.pas, ldliteVR_main; // in your form

rc := zReset(<Your image>.Width, <Your image>.Height); // Setup for drawing
ldlite_parse(FileName, Scale, RotX, RotY, RotZ, nil, nil); // Draw
Redraw_needed := 1;
zDraw(Pointer(<Your image>.Canvas));

You also need to implement the procedures

procedure platform_zDraw(var zp: ZIMAGE; zDC: Pointer);
procedure platform_step(step, level, pause: integer; var zp: ZIMAGE);
procedure platform_comment(comment_string: string; level: integer);

The platform_zdraw should be a copy of the one in LDList, the other two
should be empty routines.

I haven't tried this, so I have surely missed something, feel free to ask
again (in group, or by direct email)!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm