 CAD / Development / 7797
7796  |  7798
Subject:
My latest idea / project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:28:50 GMT

Hello,

I'm working on something called "edraw" for now if you
all don't like the name I'll change it but for alpha previews
will be called edraw and for final release will be called somthing else.
What is it?

Well is going to be a mix of ledit and Mlcad.
It will be for people that only make ldraw models
and that don't make parts or understand ldraw quads
and other complex things and only want to make ldraw
models "LDR" for now it doesn't support mpd.

About the engine it uses ldglite or may be ldlite
for now ldglite as off screen renderer so there is no
real time preview this is good because it doesn't
use a lot of power.

What can you do?

Well you can:

+Insert parts, comments, models, steps.
+Delete current seleted line
+Replace selected line "I need help on this I don't know how to do it I'm
using a Tlistbox"
+Move a line up or down "I have to do this I think I know how to"
+Move a part up, down, left, right, fordward, backwards "I need some help on
this"
+Rotate parts "I'm afraid not for now I don't have a clue on this"
+Select a color for current part "I need help on this"

+ Save a model as
+ Save
+ Open a Ldr
+ Make a new one
+ Exit the program "lol"

+ Refresh the preview to see what on earth you are making
+ Change of view "there are 4 for now"

Well I think I wrote everything I'm planing to add for now
some are done and other aren't

Please I need some help on Delphi
if anyone want to work with me ICQ 126397322
me or e-mail me eduvazhar@terra.es