 CAD / Development / 7791
  Re: New tool for making minifigs

(...) You could use LDGLite. It can supposedly (I have never managed to get it to work) render a LDraw file off-screen directly to a BMP or PNG file. (...) I expect something like: winexec("ldglite -q -mS model.dat"); will work, but you should read (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool for making minifigs

(...) Hey, what's with the "supposedly" stuff! I believe parts tracker is already using that feature on ldraw.org. :^) But anyhow, I'm not sure offscreen rendering is what Eduardo is looking for. What about borrowing some code from LDList? It's (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool for making minifigs

(...) I'm looking for something like a Timage component but instead of loading bmp that it loads dat or ldr but I think for now it will do this off screen system. Play well (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool for making minifigs

(...) I know, but I never got around to compile LDGLite myself with that feature activated. And now I have simply copied "/home/dheyse/ldglit...e/ldglite" to "/usr/local/bin/", so I can use your latest version. :-) Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)