 CAD / Development / 7769
  Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **  [DAT]

(...) You should be able to fix it by creating another file that references your file using a mirror matrix, and then inline that part with an inliner tool. So, for instance, if your part is x123.dat, you would create a file called mirror.dat with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **

(...) Although I got MLCad to do it for me, this is good advice as I don't like what else it did to the file. Can you recommend a good inliner that runs in Win2K and is suitable for novice use? Thanks! (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **

(...) I believe either LDDesignPad or LDraw Add-On will work for you. In LDAO, I'd open your file in the text editor. The first time you use the editor, you'll want to go into the editor's Options | Viewer Settings menu, and select which viewer to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)