 CAD / Development / 7753
  Portable ldraw system

I just noticed that we need also a program like TD "a.k.a Track desingner" but for all these tools they must not use or need: No Visual Basic DLL "why because they don't work in all my 3 PC only in my good one" No run time stuff like I said above or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)