 CAD / Development / 7584
  Re: Smoothing on part level using edge lines

(...) Yes. (...) If there aren't optional lines, the inside curve won't render correctly, when someone uses a transparent color. Steve (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Smoothing on part level using edge lines

(...) Wow... I never thought of that before. I've been designing parts without inside optional lines for years. Good gosh... I'm working on a door right now that has inside curves that can't be covered by primitives- and I need to go look at the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)