 CAD / Development / 749
    Re: Our Modeling Future. (Was:Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2) —Paul Gyugyi
   Don't confuse your names; I did not write the DAT2DXF program, I think that might have been Paul Evans Bauch (spelling?). I don't have ACAD, but I use DXF files as a common file format. The registered version of AC3D includes source for a DXF (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Our Modeling Future. (Was:Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2) —Jeff Boen
   (...) ACCKK!!.. sorry gyug!!!.. actually it was Paulo Caparica Junior who wrote DAT2DXF... (just can't resist giving you credit for the super whacky-hacky proggies we have in our midst).. please excuse the misinformation J (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)