 CAD / Development / 7457 (-5)
  Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

(...) Pictures are great, but I get "Internal server error" when I try to download spheroid.pl 8?( ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

And now that I've used the output to build a paraboloid roof. Pictures of it all on my web site: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Instructions for 4x4x10 sphere section using plates

Sample ASCII instructions for 4x4x10 sphere section using plates (must be viewed in a fixed width font!!!) # "O" marks the stud of a plate you add in this step # "*" marks a stud from the previous step, for guidance # "." is nothing Note: steps 1-4 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

#!perl5 # Spheroid.pl # This program generates 1/4 of a dome or other shape # Written by Erik Olson # You will need to edit this sample code to get what you want: $s = SpheroidSection::Sample(1); # Add your desired shapes to the Sample() function or (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

Hi all, I've got a Perl program to generate spheres and other shapes in LDRAW format, or as crude ASCII instruction steps. I wrote this to assist in creating my 16x16 dome out of plates. The program is free. You will need to have beginner Perl (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact