 CAD / Development / 7439
    Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker —Thomas Garrison
   (...) If you need it, give me a template and I can do Castle (except for Ninja). (Of course, Fibblesnork has already done most of the work. . .) -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker —Steve Bliss
   (...) Grab the source from the ninja page, and go to it! (URL) start somewhere around the line that says "This page should now be complete", and stop after the last </TABLE> that's in allcaps) BTW, y'all don't have to decide on the pattern codes for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)