 CAD / Development / 7407 (-5)
  Re: Another PT Suggestion

(...) Try something like that: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

(...) Likewise. But the odd thing is, I have two Beta-1 Command Base sets, and I own exactly zero such flags. Can anyone shed some light on this interesting question? XFUT to .general, naturally. LFB (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: PT Author question

(...) Generally, I'd let the author of the fix handle it. But yeah, fixes to fixes are ok. (...) If you've tried to contact the author without a response, then it's ok to fix an official part. Steve (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

(...) The only set that had this part was 6970 Beta-1 Command Base. I looked up the instructions for this set on Brickshelf and the flag seems to be completely missing from the instructions. I would surmise, based on other sets from the same time, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Classic Space Flag

See: (URL) this part exist as a decorated/patterned element? Or was the flag-pattern strictly a sticker? Steve (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact