 CAD / Development / 7371
  Re: Part recycling question

(...) Part 2598. I'm modelling the windscreen from the UCS TIE Interceptor and am having a heck of a time trying to fix the underlying DAT code. I have seriouly considered completely remodeling the whole part, the only thing stopping me is old part (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part recycling question

(...) It depends on what kind of problems your running into... Steve (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)