 CAD / Development / 7308
7307  |  7309
Subject:
L3P -check error messages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:04:26 GMT

I was reading the L3P -check error mesage guidelines in the PT reaference
section and came up with a few questions:
1.  When using the -dist command what should the acceptible value.  I use
0.1 and I noticed that the L3P check function as part of the PT uses 0.001.
What result should be cause to hold the part?
2.  How about we add actions to correct error that occur using L3P -check.
If noone else wants to I'll write up actions I will.  Then Steve could add
these to the reference

-Orion
(make it billthefish and remove the obvious lettering to reply personally)