 CAD / Development / 7295
  Re: new category??? "MiniBot"

(...) Yep, I thought the same thing when I wrote my earlier message. Should this be updated to 30362.DAT Minifig Robot Leg SW Astromech ? (...) For purposes of the parts library, I tend toward a more inclusive definition of 'Minifig'. IMO, anything (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: new category??? "MiniBot"

(...) Hrrmm... OK, I see where you're coming from. However, I very much hope that any such miniature-figure-but...ue-minifig part be required to have something as the second word of the title that indicates that the piece in question is _not_ part (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)