 CAD / Development / 7244
    Updated and New Rebel Pilot Torso Patterns (Star Wars) —Franklin W. Cain
   I just posted a revised DAT file for the "default" Rebel pilot torso pattern: "(URL) official DAT file has the wrong color code for the chestplate (unless my copy somehow got corrupted). The DAT code uses color-382 (Tan/Khaki), and the comment above (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)