 CAD / Development / 7241
  Part request

Has anyone made this part: (URL) searched on Lugnet and the Parts Tracker to no avail and the part number Peeron assigns it is a completely differnet part in LDraw library. If no one has made it I might take a crack at it. -Orion (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part request  [DAT]

(...) In response to my own question here's a DAT that I whipped up real quick like. It may even be good enough to submit. Let me know what you think. -Orion P.S. Is there a primitive for intersecting cylinders? 0 Hndl1x3 0 Name: Handle 1x3.ldr 0 (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part request

(...) Only if the cylinders are the same diameter, and are intersecting cleanly - perpendicular to each other, and their axes are intersecting. In this case, use 2-4cyls.dat (or is that 2-4cyls2.dat?) to model the intersection. Steve (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)