 CAD / Development / 7236
    Stickers in LDraw? —Dave Schuler
   Have we come up with a viable way to represent decals/labels/stickers on parts? And what's the minimum thickness a part can have? Could we make a "label" piece that's 80LDU's wide by 24LDU's tall by, say, .25 LDU's thick? Thanks in advance! Dave! (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Stickers in LDraw? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) one of the pressing (1) questions indeed. This search (URL) this thread: (URL) was very interesting reading but I'n not sure it was definitive. It seemed to spend time on parts certification. Tony's post: (URL) a lot of good issues though... I (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)