 CAD / Development / 7226
7225  |  7227
Subject:
Creating Patterned Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 22:32:53 GMT

Now that my first part has been certified I'm going to continue on my quest
to get all the part for the UCS Tie Fighter created.  I've been working on
the patterned windscreen (part 2598) for some time now but can't get the
angles for some of the facets to come out quite right and the pattern looks
a little off.  After seeing all the patterned parts that are being cranked
out on almost a daily basis but people like Franklin, I like to ask for any
pointers, aids, and any other ways to make life easier while doing this.

Also what is the color number for smoke colored clear parts?

-Orion