 CAD / Development / 7172
    Re: Type 5 lines at the edge of primitives —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Hmm... Good point; I hadn't thought of that. But I'll have to check to be sure (it's hard to visualize). The way I currently have my sphere, the joins between the segments are always drawn either twice or not at all. If this does work, though, (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Type 5 lines at the edge of primitives —Don Heyse
   (...) There was a discussion on this very issue in cad.dat.parts about 2 months ago. This one includes a link to a picture. (URL) don't think it was completely resolved though, as fixing it probably requires changing quite a few primitives and/or (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)