 CAD / Development / 7156
  Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?

(...) Mark, The only files I've seen from you are a couple copies of the magnet, and now an updated 24 tooth gear. I never did anything with the magnet, because I disagreed with the change you made. The 24 tooth gear arrived Monday, I haven't had (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?

(...) Thanks. When I didn't get any response from the magnet and didn't see it in the tracker I was worried that it didn't get through. What were the problems with it? I also sent in 2560 some time ago and am now submitting a 3647. (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)