 CAD / Development / 7077
Re: LDAO Editor Error & Crash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:26:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, ludo soete wrote:

Hi Steve,

Perhaps this is old news, but i noticed an error in the LDAO EDITOR.
When Selecting OPTIONS | VIEW SETTINGS , i get an RUNTIME ERROR 5 - INVALID
PROCEDURE CALL OR ARGUMENT. I'm using LDAO V2.1.4

Hmm.  I'm guessing it's coming across something it doesn't like in the
ldraw.ini file.  You could try temporarily renaming this file, then
trying to access Options | View Settings.  Just to see if that lets you
in.

I seem to remember that this was happening before sometimes.  I'll look
into increasing the error-checking and error-trapping code in that
section of the program, to better detect the problem.

I know you're working on this utility, so i have a question for the new release.
Would it be possible to fill-out the MOVE offset (LDAO EDITOR X,Y,Z
direction)? Now is it preset to 1 LDU, or can this be set somewhere?

Huh.  You know, I totally forgot there menu commands and keystrokes for
movement in the Editor.  It looks like they're messed up right now -
Home and End move along the Z axis, and Up and Down move in the Y axis
(which makes sense, but is inconsistent with LEdit, Ldglite, and the
LDAO Modeler).

I'll let you know when I've got a new executable ready, ok?

Steve