 CAD / Development / 7072 (-10)
  LDAO Editor Error & Crash

Hi Steve, Perhaps this is old news, but i noticed an error in the LDAO EDITOR. When Selecting OPTIONS | VIEW SETTINGS , i get an RUNTIME ERROR 5 - INVALID PROCEDURE CALL OR ARGUMENT. I'm using LDAO V2.1.4 I know you're working on this utility, so i (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Rotation/scaling matrices... reference?

Okay, I think I've pretty much reached the limit of what I can do with my "experimental" approach to dealing with matrices. I did learn today that yes, you can use it to skew, at least with 2D objects... that's darn handy for printing on slopes. Now (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Hi-res sphere?

(...) Travis Cobbs made one once upon a time. I used it in this MPD file. (URL) doesn't have type 5 lines yet, but in the comments he promised to add them if anyone uses the sphere primitive in their parts. :) Don (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Hi-res sphere?

I'm working on some parts that will need a hi-res 1/8 sphere primitive. Has anyone done up a version of this? How about a 3D tool that could build it? If I don't hear anything within a couple of days, I'll probably start working up the part in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Animation

(...) Are you working with Jimmy Figiel <jimmyfigiel@yahoo.com> on this? He has a 'aninamtion' program that will do this. He is working on a tutorial right now and making te program more user firnedly witha gui and all. You might want to contact him (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Animation

Hello all, I am working on a program (Windows) for ldraw animations for about three weeks now and because it's getting kinda cool I was thinking to make it freeware. Has anyone got some ideas for additional features? It will have the following (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can someone make me a mini program " a calculator "

(...) Good point rick. Eduardo you can do a simple calculator yourself by using an Excel sheet with three columns. Create a tabel like so: Col A B C row1 Time per Frame # of Frames Total Time row2 (USER INPUT) (USER INPUT) =A2*B2 But rick's input is (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can someone make me a mini program " a calculator "

(...) Render times vary alot on the model you are rendering, any effects you might have, and other misc stuff. For example, a 640x480 model of 1 2x4 bricks is going to render alot quicker then Bram Lambrecht's Delorean in 160x120 mode. Just my two (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Can someone make me a mini program " a calculator "

Hi to all programmers. Since I learned how to find whould take an animation to render without rendering all I noticed that there is only one calculator that calculates time "example: x seconds by y frames = zz hours yy minutes yy seconds to render " (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Thanks, Don! That helped a lot. I downloaded ldglite, followed your instructions, and it worked fine. MLCad does not have such an easy inline feature. Cheers, --Ryan K'nex: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact