 CAD / Development / 7059
  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad  [DAT]

(...) Well first of all I don't have either ldglite or LDAO! And I am not sure what you mean by 'scale and then inline,' nor am I sure of the meaning of inline/inliner in this context. I'm off to a real good start! :] I could add 0 SCALE lines to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Nah, my documentation stinks. I'll try again with pictures. (URL) can probably do something similar in MLCAD, but I'm not positive. Don (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Thanks, Don! That helped a lot. I downloaded ldglite, followed your instructions, and it worked fine. MLCad does not have such an easy inline feature. Cheers, --Ryan K'nex: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)