 CAD / Development / 6994
  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.2 Released ***

(...) Hmm, that does seem strange. Do you get the dialog prompting you to select the LDraw directory? If not, do you either have LDraw in C:\LDRAW or have the LDRAWDIR environment variable set? If so, does the selection of a directory work? (Note (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.2 Released ***

I installed the 23.11 driver, after that i see the model (the standard car.dat). Except sometimes spikes apear from it, as if some coordinates lie far outside the model. After a few spins it lockes up the whole system. I also tryed the asus driver (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)