 CAD / Development / 697
    star wars wings —Jonathan Wilson
   john, can you please make any changes needed to the star wars wings now that the star wars sets are out... (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: star wars wings —John VanZwieten
   They're not out here :-( I made the rounds yet again this weekend to no avail. I could send what I've got so far to Steve, if he wanted to finish it. All that's left to do is the side-wall along the angled side. -John Van jonathan wilson wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: star wars wings —Steve Bliss
   You could, but I haven't opened anything but the 7150 TIE-Fighter/Y-Wing. And that doesn't have the big new wing plates. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)