 CAD / Development / 697
  star wars wings

john, can you please make any changes needed to the star wars wings now that the star wars sets are out... (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: star wars wings

They're not out here :-( I made the rounds yet again this weekend to no avail. I could send what I've got so far to Steve, if he wanted to finish it. All that's left to do is the side-wall along the angled side. -John Van jonathan wilson wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: star wars wings

You could, but I haven't opened anything but the 7150 TIE-Fighter/Y-Wing. And that doesn't have the big new wing plates. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)