 CAD / Development / 6957 (-5)
  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) Now that I look through my folder of parts, I'm thinking that maybe I was mistaken on this. Although a part that *I* have may use a sticker, that doesn't mean that the same part didn't also come printed. A long time ago, I noticed this part: (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) It sound like a pile of features for a basic editor. Almost too good to be true. I hope I can find some time to try it out. -Chuck (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello! I just 'released' a new tool I was working since last weekend. I called it LDDesignPad and is just a very basic editor with some LDraw functions/tools. LDDesignPad was mainly written because I am an reviewer in the parts tracker and I needed (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) I have only one printed part that looks like this one: (URL) by James Jessiman. The first occurance I know of for this part was 1998 (set 4222, according to Peeron). However, I also have several stickered 1x4s with a sticker matching this (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) There should not be. Which official parts are you thinking of? Chris Dee (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact