 CAD / Development / 6877
  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) <snip> First, this is a nifty idea. Objectifying this is long overdue. But I was struck wondering, is this trying to objectify the current dat format as it is, or an ideal one as we would like to see it be... Also, are you a fan of the MVC (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Well, this raises the point: what ideal is the LDraw format aiming for? I don't think it's really going anywhere; any real change to the format would break compatability with the legacy LDRAW.EXE. I'm proposing a class library for the existing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)