 CAD / Development / 6772 (-5)
  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

I think that the list of connectors/connections needs to be expanded from what is shown here. My specific concern after reading the draft is that it does not seem to cover the possibility of placing a mini-fig headgear piece on a 1x1 round brick. A (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Is it restricted in applicability to just LDraw parts? (that is, if there were a competing parts format, could the idea be applicable? Could the database (perhaps with coordinate transformation) itself? If it's not restricted (and I think it's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

First of all, I think think this thread should be in the top stories section! Secondly,I want it asap! I would pay money for an editor with this implementation in fact I think it would be advantages if the lego group itself implements this or (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

A note worthy of some serious consideration, I got a priavte email from Jude Beaudin, who suggested the name might infringe on LEGO's interests. He suggested the project be renamed to 'LDraw Connection Database' instead, preserving the acronym and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.1 Released ***

(...) Hmm. I only copied that actual .lib files into lib and lib_debug, not any of the supporting files such as vc60.idb. I didn't have any problem simply copying them all in after building libpng (which also builds zlib in the process). (...) Well, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact