 CAD / Development / 6734
  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

Don Heyse wrote... (...) See examples in (URL) POV's orthographic keyword in the camera definition would require another way of calculating the optimum camera position. I think one of the great features about L3P is that you always get a good view (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

(...) Well yes, I once compared the orthographic projection to a perspective projection seen from an infinite distance. I suppose this would give you an infinitely small camera angle. But you're missing the point. I'm trying to position ldglite as a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

On January 18th Don Heyse wrote... (...) Right, point taken. I don't know when I will get the time for an L3Lab overhaul. You seem to have done pretty well in ldglite so far, so let me know what you want. (...) I think the sky vector is the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)