 CAD / Development / 669
Re: Technic (Throwbot) Leg with Ball Joints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 07:43:41 GMT

I'm starting to work on the Throwbot/Slizer parts.
If anyone wants to help, I can send DXF meshes of the
parts as I start working on them.  My goal is to get some
medium-quality parts going first, then go back and add all
the tiny details.
-gyug

Paul Gyugyi wrote:

Here is a somewhat rough model of the Throwbot leg, since
I built a mini-ATST using parts from the "Granite" tan and grey
Throwbot and want to capture the plans.
The part was modeled in AC3D, a great cross-platform shareware
modelling program available at:
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/andy/ac3d.html
Registered users can use the AC3D .dat export plugin I've written.
Some Type 2 and Type 5 lines still need to be added, but all the
triangles are there.
-gyug

0 Technic Leg with Ball Joints  3 x  7 x  1
0 Name: 32173.dat
0 Author: Paul Gyugyi paul@gyugyi.com
0 Un-Official Element