 CAD / Development / 6687 (-5)
  Re: LDRAW crash

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> skrev i meddelandet news:3C33000C.485A91...@nbi.dk... (...) Both Delphi 2 and 5 (Borland Pascal) reports 216 as 'Access violation'. Probably the old Borland Pascal for DOS that James used for LDRAW uses the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) Hey, someone besides myself is using "-q" antialiased lines. Cool. I did a bit of testing over the holidays to try and improve the "quality" of the antialiased edge lines. Do you think you could try something out for me? I noticed that if I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) If I remember correctly, we went over the exact same thing about this time last year. I'm curious, is this part of some holiday model that you traditionally bring out around this time every year? (URL) I guess the updated part was never made (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW crash

(...) Definitely not without information about what you did. Error 216 is likely to be an error in LDraw, and not in a model file. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDGLite colour bug

I think I have found a bug in the colour selection in LDGLite. When I render a file consisting of these two lines: (...) using the command: (...) (the important part is "-q") parts of the cylinders inside the bricks are coloured in a shade of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact