 CAD / Development / 6587
    Re: Contacting Reviewers (was: Errors in certified parts (was [Parts Tracker] Daily News)) —Ross Crawford
   (...) One way to get around the publishing emails problem is to provide a link against each vote / comment, which brings up a screen with a message field. When you submit the form, it sends email to the chosen reviewer, with subject "re: LDraw parts (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Contacting Reviewers (was: Errors in certified parts (was [Parts Tracker] Daily News)) —Paul Easter
   (...) I would not agree to it, I get too much junk mail as it is. :) (...) I was think along this line as well. If the tracker keeps "track" of who submitted the part file, it could email the comments directly to the submitter. - or - A check box (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)