 CAD / Development / 6557 (-5)
  [Parts Tracker] Moving/Renumbering Parts

Authors, If you see a file that needs to be renumbered, just send me an email. Or post a message here (in lugnet.cad.dev), and I'll see it. The tools I've got for renumbering are smart enough to create ~Moved to files only when necessary, and to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

Thanks for the reply. After some research and plowing thru the POV manual I experimented with adding simular lines to the main pov.ini file and got the results I was looking for. It would certainly be nice if Jeff Boen (of L3PAO fame) added the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part: dome.dat (and a part authoring tool idea)

Don Heyse wrote... (...) What a brilliant idea. I think I'll add an option to render the solids in background color without shading. I agree the effect would be the same, and it requires less coding right away rather than traversing the tree twice. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

steve barile wrote... (...) Try adding the follwing to QUICKRES.INI located in C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.1\renderer [320x240, No AA, 10 Frames] Width=320 Height=240 Antialias=Off Initial_Clock=1.0 Final_Clock=10.0 Final_Frame=10 Then (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part: dome.dat (and a part authoring tool idea)  [DAT]

(...) Thanks for the thorough review. I think I finally fixed all of the type 2 and type 5 lines. Please let me know if you see any other problems. If you get a chance, please take a look at some of my other parts at: (URL) Technic Dome 6 x 6 x 5 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact