 CAD / Development / 6482
  LDGLite bug report: Segmentation fault on Linux/Alpha

I managed to compile LDGLite for Linux/Alpha, but every time I run the program it aborts with a segmentation fault just after it has opened its drawing window. I suspect - as I have written elsewhere - that this is due to a mismatch in the size of C (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)