 CAD / Development / 6475
Parts Tracker: Alpha Version of Parts Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:57:19 GMT

Hey all!

I'm working through the update-packager program, and I've got some initial
results for you to check through.  If a few people could take a look at
this, especially the complete.zip and lcad0101.zip files, I'd appreciate it.

Once we know there aren't any problems, we'll be ready to release the update.

The files are zipped up at:
<http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/test0101.zip>.  This is over 2MB of data.

In the zip, you'll find:

/download/complete.zip - updated for 2001-01
/download/lcad0101.zip - the release distribution file
/download/index.shtml  - the download/updates webpage (not yet updated
                         for 2001-01)
/ldraw/*               - the files to be released.
/ldraw/parts.lst       - an updated parts list file.
/ldraw/models/note0101.txt - notes for the release.
/unofficial/* - a copy of the data files for the released files, from the
                parts tracker
/scripts/*    - generated server scripts to finish the release.

Steve