 CAD / Development / 6454
  Re: Parts Tracker News

(...) Way cool! Just one question, is this a static page updated periodically? Just wondering 'cos (not wanting to blow my own horn) my x121 Air Horn shows up with a Y on the standard list, but no Y votes on the certification status list. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker News

(...) Yes, it is a static page, regenerated every 10 minutes. (...) Sorry, the list was not being rebuilt, due to a stupid programmer error. It's fixed now. Steve (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)